1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Frost Name

Submitted by Daelin, Frost Name
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
One-shot frost effect. Excellent for roar-like ice abilities. Should not be confused with Diablo 2 Cold Nova special effect.

Keywords:
Frost, Nova, SFX, Ice, Cold
Contents

Frost Nova (Model)

Reviews
BlinkBoy: Works perfectly in-game. Even though I suggest it to be used as an effect rather than an aura.
  1. BlinkBoy: Works perfectly in-game. Even though I suggest it to be used as an effect rather than an aura.

2. JetFangInferno

JetFangInferno

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The model is called "Frost Name"? Lol. Nice job.

3. DroZzhat

DroZzhat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Probably one of those instances where you're typing at the same time you're thinking about something completely different, and if any word pops into your thoughts while you're thinking about it... and it starts with the same letter, you type that instead. That, or I might be insane... Please tell me I'm not th eonly one... >.<

Anyways, love your ice sfx's! DL'ed the pack on wc3campaigns...
    Then dl'ed them again here... Didn't remember that I dl'ed it twice until I looked for them to use in a map....

Anyway.. Regardless....

All of your ice sfx's 5/5!
    Cept that mana one.. That one I don't think fits, and it just looks weird.. The boxiness... 4/5, because it's still purdy.

4. IceToad.

IceToad.

Resources:
    Resources:
    dang i do that all the time =P

anyways.. very nice model!!

5. UnHolyFox198

UnHolyFox198

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice!! Love the spell as its perfect for my Hero im using! 5/5

6. -Sh0ck3r-

-Sh0ck3r-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Useful model 5/5 !

7. skrred

skrred

Resources:
    Resources:
    that model could be used in a magic attack, like shooting an ice ball and when it beats the target the aura appears under his feet and then a light like the one what appears when someone revives... it might be GREAT! ...
    5/5

8. Maximum_Evil

Maximum_Evil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    looks incredible very awesome!

this model causes fatal erros by my map ~_~

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  9. Mgeterno11

Mgeterno11

Resources: