• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Freezing Grip v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Freezing Grip by BlackSunEmpier

Caster trap target and self in ice cube and deal damage to target for 4 seconds or until target dies.
Level 1 - 120 damage per second.
Level 2 - 240 damage per second.
Level 3 - 360 damage per second.
After 4 seconds (or when unit dies) on position of targeted unit will be relised circle of freezing breaths that deal damage and slow for 5 seconds.
Level 1 - 25 instant damage, 3 duration damage.
Level 2 - 50 instant damage, 6 duration damage.
Level 3 - 75 instant damage, 9 duration damage.

Easy to import and edit.
Give credits if use.
Rate and comment.
Enjoy.

Keywords:
Freezing, Grip, Spell, Frost, ice, blast, field, cold, freeze
Contents

Freezing Grip v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
10:25 14th Nov 2015 BPower: Rejecting due to the status of this resource being "needs fix" for years. 13:27, 22nd Jan 2010 TriggerHappy: Not MPI, nor MUI.

M

10:25 14th Nov 2015
BPower: Rejecting due to the status of this resource being "needs fix" for years.

13:27, 22nd Jan 2010
TriggerHappy:

Not MPI, nor MUI.

Level 11
Updated....

if you don't use pause function you don't need to make hero unvulnerable =)

hmmm well...i remove pause function and use dummy to stun target, but i notice if caster is not paused he will attack target or any enemy unit near target so i add follow trough time action by using Channel ability. So spell is now somekind of channeling spell.
I hope you like it. =)

Level 9
I think easy way to create this spell is flaming lasso of Dragon Hawk Rider and when casting hero stops using ability (stuned, received another order) create dummies that casts Frost Breathe.
Add triggers to descriprion, this will help a lot =)