• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Free to Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article which Rui posted a link to said:
One of the most exciting licensed products for 2007 is the World of Warcraft®: The Burning Crusade Bedpan™ (pictured here). The TBCB™ will allow dedicated gamers days of uninterrupted gameplay without having to step away from the keyboard to answer nature's call. A gold-plated TCBC Limited Collectors Edition™ will also be available for the most elite fans.
That article which Rui posted a link to said:
*Offer not valid in North America, Europe, Australia, China, Asia, South America, Africa, Antarctica or uncharted islands in international waters. Gold farmers will be limited to ten (10) free accounts each. Happy April Fools' Day!

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Doesn't the same happen with computers? I spent my evening on the computer, yet I could have went for something else (like I had planned, if not for some counters), and it's not really like a drug. There's nothing in the game that tells your brain it mustn't stop playing.

Level 36
You can't stop WoW-addiction!!

I played WoW (rarely) for 2 years and was utterly bored by it. That game couldn't hold my attention for more thena few hours at a time, then I'd take a 3 week break, and play for a few more hours, and then the cycle would repeat. Waste of time, that.

I highly doubt the price will be lowered. Blizzard= the Capitalist Manifesto Embodied.

I played WoW (rarely) for 2 years and was utterly bored by it. That game couldn't hold my attention for more thena few hours at a time, then I'd take a 3 week break, and play for a few more hours, and then the cycle would repeat. Waste of time, that.

I highly doubt the price will be lowered. Blizzard= the Capitalist Manifesto Embodied.

Well then you're lucky compared to the thousands of WoW addicts out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.