• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fragmentation Shard based ability help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I tried using fragmentation shard for an upgrade for a unit... the actual ability does work, I give it to the unit yet it doesnt do any splash, please enlighten me, also, HOW DO I GET THIS UNUSED MODEL FOLDER OFF MY DESKTOP!! IT WONT LET ME :evil: Thank you for your time.

Level 2
Hmm Oh yes, How old are you people doing the triggers? Sorry if it is a personal question, but I am seeing these huge triggers I just cant get my bearings on, I would really like for someone to talk to on MSN for frequent help on spells and triggers and such, that would greatly boost my map making.. umm wats the word.. esteem? w/e ( I am 13 by the way )

Level 11
1. Don't post in caps. Next time you are warned!
2. Try my tutorial which is stickied, and which is a "brief introduction" into spellmaking. It may look huge, but take your time reading it and it will clarify you a lot of things. You don't need any knowledge of triggers or similar stuff.
3. Don't double post. Edit your previous post.
4. I'm 15 and a half
5. Just delete the model.
6. Did you assure that the upgrade is researched?

~Daelin

Level 2
Umm im not dumb, (most of the time) I tried deleting the icon off my desktop, but it says folder is in use by another program, I went to get going on my mechfortress map but if I can't figure this out its going to prevent alot of things. Also I got about 1.5/4 into your spell tutorial until the finishing Electro shocker part (couldnt find the categories for targeted unit :? and getting very frustrated with desktop) So if you can awnser my quest about the fragmentation shards and this desktop problem I will be forever grateful (hopefully I have not broken any more rules) Ugh.. I just messed up my desktop again trying to download a model... Tell me what i did wrong. Ok I download the model so the icon on my desktop is the three books. So I dont have extract all. I have Extract to (same file name), extract here (which i use) and extract files. So when I extract here it creates a folder icon on my desktop and it wont let me delete is. Please help me. My map making motivation will be greatly stumped if I can not download models correctly *yes I have read the tutorial* I have windows xp and are extracting with.. WinRar I think.. Please help me, extremely stupid and desperate, Once I get a fix on this model downloading I will be so happy, ok reading this in the morning, goodnight everyone.

Level 11
Actually, since when is the spells section the place to ask questions about modelling? Go to the model section for that. If you're having problems with the site go to "Site Discussions".

And as for Fragmentation Shards, you still didn't tell me if you checked the research stuff..

~Daelin

Level 2
Ok fragmentation shards is a passive ability, to test it I put no requirements, so the unit has it, when he shoots on not getting the area of effect. Does the projectile have to be missle?

Status
Not open for further replies.