• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fox McCloud

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Fox McCloud
by ElectricSaiyan

Special thanks to Zerox!

Use the gold animation tag to use Fox's gun.
Enjoy and give credits if you use it!

To add, I don't mind if you edit the model, but please:
1. Give credit if used
2. Do not repost it on another site without permission

Keywords:
fox mccloud starfox star fox nintendo furfag
Contents

Fox McCloud (Model)

Reviews
13th May 2009 Pyritie: Make the texture better. Right now it's a blurry mess. Also work on those animations.

M

13th May 2009
Pyritie: Make the texture better. Right now it's a blurry mess. Also work on those animations.

Level 20
shamanyouranus's mod comment said:
I don't believe you made this.

What the crap shamanyouranus!? He's been working on this for months. He's had threads on the Hive asking for assistance etc. He could even provide WIP pictures if he still has em. Why on earth would you say he didn't make it? I even took part in helping in its creation through touch ups on his animations.

Level 8
ElectricSaiyan said:
Tatsuma. said:
shamanyouranus: I don't believe you made this.

You may have to work this out with Shamanyouanus.
i already did. Originally he rejected it because of that, but then i talked to him and showed him that WIP thread that i posted here and he un-rejected it.

Now I just have to get it approved

Only thing Shamanyouanus needs to do is update his message.

But I bet ES would be happy to know that you would defend him Zerox.

Level 23
Zerox is right. I have seen the WIPs and even helped in animating the model (though it bugged horribly in my attempt :/) ES made the mesh. Everyone involved in the threads for the model are witnesses. Everyone involved in it's creation are witnesses. You cannot deny these facts just cause you don't think ES is capable of making such a model. I don't know if you have had something against ES or not, but he did make the mesh. He just got some help in it's being finished past what he could easily do.

There is NOTHING in the rules that says that modelers can't have assitance in the creation of their models. I have had to do it as well. Especially for textures. But ES did make the model.

Edit: Ok, I dunno if my post is worth anything now, cause of the above message. I don't know if this problem is still ongoing or if it has been resolved. If it's been resolved, please disregard my message.

Level 7
Thanks for the support everyone! I pointed Shaman towards my WIP thread at the Hive and the model got un-rejected.

Hopefully I can get someone to update the skin and get this thing approved. Thanks again for the support!

Perhaps, I could give you the updated skin? ... As though I would like my skins to be private and made available only to VGBA and me, I'll let the Fox and Falco skins pass I suppose :grin:.