• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

fox model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok, i know that a skin could easily get me a fox, but i want a whole new model, based off of the dog critter model.

I want a slightly bulkier/more muscular dog/fox with longer ears(like night elf ears, long long ears). i would like it to have *small* furry wings in the shape of illidan's, but smaller and folded up against the body. and if possible, i would like the eyes to be flaming with small blue flames(like the skadow hunter's eyes).

as for the skin, i want the main body color to be a dark orange and the tip of the tail to be white (like a fox's...) and the wings to be the same orange color.

as for custom animations, basically the same as the dogs, but with the wings randomly unfolding and stretching out (like illidan's). and i would like it to have a morph/alternate animations that has it flying in the air.

i realize that this is a difficult request, and that it will require time but i am willing to wait for this model.

thanks for you time,

Dragonfox

Status
Not open for further replies.