• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Four

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Four, what a ridicolous name... Nevermind, i think this map turned out good, its fun to play anyway. I used some time to balance it as much as i could. The trickiest part was where the teleport is now, i needed to make sure all bases had two enemies at each side.

Keywords:
four, melee, map, warcraft, dalaran
Contents

Four (Map)

Reviews
12:59, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: Approve. 12:14, 24th June 2009 Rui: Rejected.

M

12:59, 3rd Feb 2009
Septimus: Approve.

12:14, 24th June 2009
Rui: Rejected

Level 7
Heres my Review:
+ Acceptable Terrain and Quality
---------------------------------
/Annoying Huge Aura ( But its Acceptable but i think its annoying, )

/Lack of Critters ( only critters are waterborne sheep in the water and i dont see any harbor or such so you can have ships, pretty useless.

/ Lack of Description

My Rating: 1/5

Level 8
/Annoying Huge Aura ( But its Acceptable but i think its annoying, )

/Lack of Critters ( only critters are waterborne sheep in the water and i dont see any harbor or such so you can have ships, pretty useless.

The huge map size is made small with the boundaries, so the more is less.

I dont find it lacking critters, as critters like stags and pigs would spoil the atmosphere, and the meaning of the map is not to use the water, and by the way, critters are always useless (pretty fun to slaughter though)

But thanks for the reply anyway :D

Level 31
The boundary should have never been set up and the terrain still been improve.

The description at hiveworkshop need to be improve and the marketplace was partically pointless.

Creep amount was overkill, 9 creep guarding 1 gold mine (Gold mine with player starting location) while the other gold mine are left undefend ? @_@

Apart from Tavern, every neutral structure should be guarded except gold mine with player starting location (Refer to 1 vs 1 map).

Quality seems to be acceptable.

2/5 from me.