• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forsaken Barracks Reforged

How to import: Import all textures,pocornfx( You can download it in comment section: Link: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/forsaken-barracks-reforged.351918/post-3604754 . This popcorn is same with the one used by Forsaken Town Hall Reforged so if you have already have it, no need to download ) and models to your map and remove "war3mapimported/"( You must import ForsakenBarracksReforgedDeath.mdx to your map unless Ingame model will lack animation on Death ).

Path of Icons: BTN : ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNForsakenBarracksReforged.dds
DISBTN: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNForsakenBarracksReforged.dds

Forsaken Buildings model: Forsaken Town Hall: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/forsaken-townhall-reforged.351684/

Video showcase:

Feel free to use and edit anything if you want, just give me credit
Previews
Contents

Forsaken Barracks Reforged (Model)

Forsaken Barracks Reforged Death (Model)

Forsaken Barracks Reforged Portrait (Model)

Icons (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Works fine without any issues, RECOMMENDED !
Level 12
I already gave it 4/5 stars. That's good. But if you need a more in-depths opinion, here it goes:

Those wall bits are too emtpy and smooth. Try adding some detail to the texture.
1702916744244.png

I might even try turning the green lights to purple and the purple roof to greenish, to match the WoW buildings more:
1702916689602.jpeg

Attachments

• 1702916547417.png
    1702916547417.png
    646 KB · Views: 18
I already gave it 4/5 stars. That's good. But if you need a more in-depths opinion, here it goes:

Those wall bits are too emtpy and smooth. Try adding some detail to the texture.
View attachment 456970
I might even try turning the green lights to purple and the purple roof to greenish, to match the WoW buildings more:
View attachment 456969
@Kaizer123 told me that main material of Forsaken buildings in Wow is metal(everything was made by metal + lots of spike for decoration) that why you didnt see details of stone like normal buildings. It took me more efforts to make metal than stone( I must edit diffuse normal, orm textures for its look like metal ). About greenish roof, maybe in future I can make some buildings with this for more variety

View attachment 456970
View attachment 456969
If you pay attention to all the Forsaken doodads that appeared in WoW BFA --- you will see that their architecture is no longer the same as in Wotlk and cataclysm

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33

View attachment 456970
View attachment 456969
very nitpicky for a reply guy