• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Forgotten And Forsaken Realms Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5

fuckoff bitch burn in hell and die in a hole u perverted gay stalker!! im tired of u leave me alone im going to report u....and lately i have been ahving trouble linking and i was never in clan map i was leader of clan mapz i can do nearly everything with triggers. does any one wanan join though i rly could sue some help........??

Level 25
OWNED BY ELVEN WARFARE KTHX

Anywho, there are 2 million tutorials on it around the internet. Just go and open up the Blizzard maps and see how they do it, you lazy person

And ideas? Stop trying to make a campaign until you have the first few bits done. I could say that I'd make something, but I wouldn't announce it until it was a fair way done

Level 13
That is what is driving me nuts as well.
People often come promote there campaign here, while its done in a year or some like that.
(Only promote when either its done or its almost done)
Don't promote you campaign demoiclord when your finnish line is not yet even insight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.