• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForestTrollWindWalker.blp

here's an old skin of mine .. originaly made for the Warcraft Chronicels that died.. so here's the skin :D enjoy.

Keywords:
Forest Troll, Troll, Warrior, Rogue, Shaman,
Contents

ForestTrollWindWalker.blp (Texture)

Reviews
16:29, 2nd Nov 2008 Hawkwing: Nicely done. Could use some more change though.

M

16:29, 2nd Nov 2008
Hawkwing: Nicely done. Could use some more change though.

well i get your point Grog... but it was hawkwing request by the times.. and he asked me to don't change alot of things.. why i haven't but.. i will change the axe...

but for the other part.. i have no idea.. cause i want to see, the REAL forest troll,.. like those crazy tall ''pickmes'' that hides in the tall bushes and in the trees.. and that kill you with 1 shot in the head.. with a spear or an axe...

so i really don't know.. cause the only change i could make than.. is the abdomen..

Last edited:
Level 8
Looks good, though the fur on the legs doesn't match up properly with that on his wast.

Also, what is up with his chest muscle structure... It looks more like a mouth than abs.

Replacing the bracers around his ankles would be great too, though I can't think of what to replace them with.

As is: 3/5

with fixes 4/5