• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForestTrollShadowcaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
ForestTrollShadowcaster. Red Parts are team coloured.

Keywords:
troll,caster,shadow
Contents

ForestTrollShadowcaster (Model)

ForestTrollShadowcaster (Model)

Reviews
[IGNORED] January 19th, 2008 This model is ignored for the following reasons: -This model has a bug that makes it currently unplayable. The part on his back will not move with the model. PM another moderator or me if you have further questions or...

M

[IGNORED]
January 19th, 2008
This model is ignored for the following reasons:
-This model has a bug that makes it currently unplayable. The part on his back will not move with the model.
PM another moderator or me if you have further questions or resolve the issue.
--donut3.5--

Level 3
Looks good! i like it
the feet seem a bit pointy and weird but you dont realy notice it ingame
also is it just me or is the green from the legs and the green from the upper body seem slightly off??
either way its a fine looking model and i like the skulls on the sticks... it just adds that little something that every good model has
nice work 5/5