• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Of Greed

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first map, and i'm not a map creator. I just made this map because I have gotten this idea whilst playing the map Friends and I didn't find any ideas (I didn't look too much).

Its a 1 v 1 melee map with bases close to each other. Its a map that you should play with a friend and not on a competitive level because some races are better than other's (you can set some ground rules like no militia rush). There is some creeping going on the map, and it has really strange items so be sure to check it out. And there is a mysterious hut in the middle of the forest with a strange farmer!
Contents

Forest Of Greed (Map)

Reviews
The Panda
I honestly think it needs more everything, terrain/doodads/love/time/ exc..