• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Forcing certain Race without forcing Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hay,

This is what I am trying to do:
I am working an Human only melee Map, simple as that.
Therefore i have to "remove" the other races.
I tried the Scenario->Force Properties already. The problem with this is, that you would have to make predetermined Teams too; so thats not what i want.
I also tried replacing the starting units as soon as they spawn. Problem with that was, that i only have 3 Acolytes, and as a result only 3 Peasants..
And i also tried removing the "Create starting units" Trigger and made my own, witch works just fine.. Problem with that is, that the Peasants now Spawn directly next to the Main, not inbetween the Main and the Goldmine..
That is what is bugging me.. i know, its just cosmetics, but it still is bugging me..

Best solution for me would be to not be able to change your race in the game "lobby" but still beeing able to change your Alliance so you can have 3v3, 2v2v2 FFA and such.. You think that would be possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.