• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footmen Frenzy XV 4.84

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Wow
Reactions: TerrakionSmash
Footmen Frenzy XV is one of the few excellent versions of a Footmen Frenzy map. Not only is it balanced, but it has tons of new features.

These features include:
- Over 30 new balanced heroes
--- New abilities
--- New models
- A few new items
- Computer AI
- Improved player leaving system
- Improved anti-backstab system
- Clean layout
- A Custom Rule maker- Red may choose the following options
--- Standard Pick, All Random
--- Original Heroes only, No Super Heroes, All Heroes
--- Trading Permitted/Banned
- Some basic core changes relating to healing, magic resistance, and pricing
- Very fast map load time
- Camera Settings

By: ShadowDestroyer
Original Footmen Frenzy By: HatoUP/NoHunters, however they are simply the owner of the most popular version. Other people should be credited for their work on the genre as well.
E-mail: [email protected]
^NEW WEBSITE AND EMAIL^

Keywords:
Footmen, Frenzy, XV
Contents

Footmen Frenzy XV 4.84 (Map)

Reviews
12:05, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Yet another Footmen Frenzy edit, Rejected.

M

12:05, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Yet another Footmen Frenzy edit, Rejected.

Level 6
Great map. MUCH better than the original FF. The AI needs a bit of work, as my allies (AI) did nothing and I had to control their units and heroes the whole time... Also, you should add a single player command: -gold which takes all the gold from your allies or gives it to you. If you have no allies, it gives 2k gold.

Level 3
Another FF... I dont doubt that this is a great version of Footman Frenzy but cmon ANOTHER FF??

WTH is up with all these footman frenzy maps? I personally HATE every single FF map.
All FF maps no mater how fixed they are they are always boring, lack tactic, not balanced and many more.
I just dont understand why ppl keep making versions for these maps.
There are already THOUSANDS Footman Frenzy versions out there and more or else every version is the same.

1/5 just because it is FF

Level 7
really.... another footmen map WOOHOO how about making something else hell make it a footmen style but change SOMETHING not oh hey i added 2 new heros NEW VERS WOOHOO!!! 1/5 for originality!

Level 3
This map is probably the best single-player experience of Footman Frenzy you can get.

For a long time I searched for a Footman Frenzy map with AI (cottage dial-up is lonely, and pwning computers is fun :D ). I came up across an old version of this one, but I mostly left it alone because my allies wouldn't do anything.

With this version however, you can use a command that adds AI to your allies :grin:

And I'm not talking about those crappy "clan" AIs, I'm talking about a decent AI that has some variety. :thumbs_up:

Add on to that that the base map is nicely done, and you've got yourself a great map for any of those times you can't hop on battle.net

5/5 from me. I probably would have given 4/5, but due to a previous douchebag rating it a one because they don't like genre of the map, the map's rating is low.