• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman Javelineer and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Base Model Credits:Eagle XI,Ujimasa Hojo. and add Portrait.There are matching missiles.

More of my editors are here:Jiok's Simple Edit
  • Uniform material.
  • Add FootPrint
  • Add BloodSplat
  • Add SpawnObject
  • Add CaptainSpearThrowRisenV1.1
  • Add EbonBladeSpearThrowRisenV1.1
  • Add FootmanSpearThrowRisenV1.1
Contents

Captain SpearThowerV1.0 (Model)

CaptainSpearThrowRisenV1.1 (Model)

EbonblademissileV1.0 (Model)

EbonBladeSpearThrowRisenV1.1 (Model)

EbonBladeSpearThrowV1.2 (Model)

FootmanSpearThrowRisenV1.1 (Model)

FootmanSpearThrowV1.0 (Model)

GilneasitmissileV1.0 (Model)

GilneasSpearThrowV1.0 (Model)

KulTirasmissileV1.0 (Model)

KulTirasSpearThowerV1.0 (Model)

Stromgarde missileV1.0 (Model)

StromgardeSpearThrowerV1.0 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Simple and maybe useful for some people.
Cool guys, especially I like how you utilized green Paladin's texture and made the spear's TC from Jaina's staff 👍
By the way, the Ebon's Blade javelineer has two black round spots on his shield that look quite "empty" and implie the presence of some details, so might be a good idea to cover them up with horns like on DK:
ShieldHorns.png
Though I still see them holding spears like this, this may be Blizzard's geoset visibility but you may want to fix it:
SpearThrowers.png

Last edited:
Level 30
Cool guys, especially I like how you utilized green Paladin's texture and made the spear's TC from Jaina's staff 👍
By the way, the Ebon's Blade javelineer has two black round spots on his shield that look quite "empty" and implie the presence of some details, so might be a good idea to cover them up with horns like on DK:
Though I still see them holding spears like this, this may be Blizzard's geoset visibility but you may want to fix it:
These early copies of Ujimasa Hojo's style did not have their own ideas until Rifleman and Derivatives.
I don't see any problem with these spears, maybe some display error in the viewer.

Attachments

• Spear.png
    Spear.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 26
These early copies of Ujimasa Hojo's style did not have their own ideas until Rifleman and Derivatives.
I don't see any problem with these spears, maybe some display error in the viewer.
In my experience, the Hive viewer is a very reliable tool and is incredibly error-prone compared to model editor viewers. I checked your models in-game and, unfortunately, they do hold the spear down before the throw especially during the 'Attack' sequence.

Btw, the re-newed horned shield looks perfect 👍