• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
sveiki,hello this is my first skin and it dont look like undead or somthing like that but it have just colored armors,weapon and some litlle things but for first one I think its good.(so plz dont ban) it dont have a picture how it looks like a mdx cause I dont have warcraft for now and I dont know how to footman mdx use skin. :)

Keywords:
footman, gold, first, man, foot.
Contents

gold footman (Texture)

Reviews
09:44, 3rd Jan 2012 M0rbid: Simple recolours like that are not allowed in the Hive's skin section. To get a ressource approved here, you need a good amount of work and freehand with your skin. Also, first tries and the need of feedback goes here...

M

09:44, 3rd Jan 2012
M0rbid: Simple recolours like that are not allowed in the Hive's skin section. To get a ressource approved here, you need a good amount of work and freehand with your skin. Also, first tries and the need of feedback goes here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/texturing-surfacing-274/

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Hmm. I think there is nothing bad with recoloring it just need to be done well and clearly. And I do not like that some of parts are still orginal color like the shoulders. But I really like that sword somehow lovely. Though the yellow is ugly or it should be shinier or something and the edges of the armor does not fit into it. And killerjel1 I use myself also just a Gimp. It is enough for me and if some one don´t like it I don´t care why should I buy a program or get a better but harder to use if I am only a beginner?
Did you know that coals will be diamonds some day?