1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Footman.blp

Submitted by siers1188
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
sveiki,hello this is my first skin and it dont look like undead or somthing like that but it have just colored armors,weapon and some litlle things but for first one I think its good.(so plz dont ban) it dont have a picture how it looks like a mdx cause I dont have warcraft for now and I dont know how to footman mdx use skin. :)

Keywords:
footman, gold, first, man, foot.
Contents

gold footman (Texture)

Reviews
09:44, 3rd Jan 2012 M0rbid: Simple recolours like that are not allowed in the Hive's skin section. To get a ressource approved here, you need a good amount of work and freehand with your skin. Also, first tries and the need of feedback goes here:...
  1. 09:44, 3rd Jan 2012
    M0rbid: Simple recolours like that are not allowed in the Hive's skin section. To get a ressource approved here, you need a good amount of work and freehand with your skin. Also, first tries and the need of feedback goes here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/texturing-surfacing-274/

2. Lautanen

Lautanen

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    It doesn't have team colour :(

Edit: This is what it looks like:
    Picture
    [​IMG]

3. siers1188

siers1188

Resources:
    Resources:
    ss

sorry I dont know how to to that but if you tell me how I can try to update it :)

4. chr2

chr2

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Take a screenshot of the skin wrapped on the model for the preview. Though judging on this skin, it is unlikely you have even seen it wrapped before uploading it. Yeah... This is purely recolor, and a bad one of the kind. You should check some texturing tutorials and come back when you can actually draw your textures.

5. Lautanen

Lautanen

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Check the alpha channel. Your unit currently has unused alpha channel.
    Picture
    [​IMG]

6. siers1188

siers1188

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok thanks you two

7. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    So, uh. Another recolor, huh?

8. Gen Bloodhorn

Gen Bloodhorn

Resources:
    Resources:
    absolutley.

siers1188,what did you used to simply recolor he's texture, GIMP?

9. Remixer

Remixer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Hmm. I think there is nothing bad with recoloring it just need to be done well and clearly. And I do not like that some of parts are still orginal color like the shoulders. But I really like that sword somehow lovely. Though the yellow is ugly or it should be shinier or something and the edges of the armor does not fit into it. And killerjel1 I use myself also just a Gimp. It is enough for me and if some one don´t like it I don´t care why should I buy a program or get a better but harder to use if I am only a beginner?
    Did you know that coals will be diamonds some day?

10. sans720

sans720

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    no shit sherlock no freehand just recolor definitely NOPE