• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FootArcher

A Footman with a Bow and a quiver of Arrows...
Animation edited with Mdlvis program...
Most animation is almost similar to the standard Footman/Bandit model...
The attack animation is made using the in-game 'Archer/Ranger' model as base...
And yes, unlike my previous work this one has an edited 'Drink Water Canister' animation...

Keywords:
Footman, Archer, Human, Alliance
Contents

FootArcher (Model)

Reviews
17:01, 25th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Yay, finally people do not have to use my old bugged human archer model! Though, I don't like how heavily armored he is, you could perhaps make him look less heavy, but it is still very nice, low sized and useful.

M

17:01, 25th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: Yay, finally people do not have to use my old bugged human archer model! Though, I don't like how heavily armored he is, you could perhaps make him look less heavy, but it is still very nice, low sized and useful.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

You should make him more lightly armored, other than that its a great model (small file six to).

Level 3
This is very useful. The only gripe I have is the helmet--Archers can't see shizznuggets with that type of helmet. I think Tranquil's pikeman helmet looks more like an archer's style, but this should be approved. 4/5

Level 12
Great model ! but you think you can do somthing like archer captain besd on the captain model with the wingd helmat ?

Last edited: