• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Foot Soldier

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
.....................................................................................................................................................
Nothing More to Explain Just a Revised Footman .....................................................................................................................................................

I Have Fixed the Shield Clipping. and Made a new version with Dagger on Side.
Previews
Contents

Foot Soldier (fixed shield Clipping) (Model)

Foot Soldier Dagger on Side (Model)

Level 18
Hello there!

Very interesting heavy armored variation of the footman.
I think it's great cause we have many way to "improve" units through the course of maps/campaigns thanks to that.

If he has his sword in hand, I think he shouldn't have one in his sheat though :D

It's great that he has teamcolor.

Can he speak? :D

One the "Walk Defend" animation, his hand is clipping through his shield.

Great addition, looking forward your next creations :peasant-cheers-back:

Last edited:
Level 5
Hello there!

Very interesting heavy armored variation of the footman.
I think it's great cause we have many way to "improve" units through the course of maps/campaigns thanks to that.

If he has his sword in hand, I think he shouldn't have one in his sheat though :D

It's great that he has teamcolor.

Can he speak? :D

One the "Walk Defend" animation, his hand is clipping through his shield.

Great addition, looking forward your next creations :peasant-cheers-back:

Hi,

Yeah With the extra Sword on the right shoulder it's for dual wielding i was thinking of making another unit update with the shield on back wielding 2 swords, to go with transformation skills.

about the speaking, not so sure since i only did the armor, but if the original footman can speak maybe it can since i didn't mess with the other parts of the model.

Level 36
Hey. Just like your other model Elite Foot Soldier this is amazing.
Say we discussed that for the Elite Foot Soldier he should also have an alternative using the 2 handed sword
I was thinking that for this model he should have an alternative to use 2 1-handed swords. I could not find any human models with 2 1-handed weapons
If I remembered insane monster has a model that he uses for captain marwin is his campaign Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged: The Scourge of Lordaeron Act I which is an amazing work for warcraft reforge