1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Foot Soldier

Submitted by Xyrohn21
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
.....................................................................................................................................................
Nothing More to Explain Just a Revised Footman .....................................................................................................................................................

I Have Fixed the Shield Clipping. and Made a new version with Dagger on Side.
Previews
Contents

Foot Soldier (fixed shield Clipping) (Model)

Foot Soldier Dagger on Side (Model)

1. Goffterdom

Goffterdom

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello there!

Very interesting heavy armored variation of the footman.
    I think it's great cause we have many way to "improve" units through the course of maps/campaigns thanks to that.

If he has his sword in hand, I think he shouldn't have one in his sheat though :D

It's great that he has teamcolor.

Can he speak? :D

One the "Walk Defend" animation, his hand is clipping through his shield.

Great addition, looking forward your next creations :peasant-cheers-back:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  2. Xyrohn21

Xyrohn21

Resources:
    Resources:

Hi,

Yeah With the extra Sword on the right shoulder it's for dual wielding i was thinking of making another unit update with the shield on back wielding 2 swords, to go with transformation skills.

about the speaking, not so sure since i only did the armor, but if the original footman can speak maybe it can since i didn't mess with the other parts of the model.