• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Food limit underflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So basicly I have an issue with a bug I don't seem to understand.

In my map every player has 200 food cap and units cost between 0 and 6 food. One of the players - red - suddenly has his food set to millions and is unable to train any unit that requires food. I don't have ANY triggers dealing with food cap and no unit requires less than 0 food. Could anyone pinpoint me to what could be an issue?

Level 7
No - player 1 is undead, just like player 4, 9, 10 and 12. The remaining ones are humans. He uses classical undead units such as ghouls and the likes.

I found the issue - one of the acolytes placed on the map was costing -1 food, even though the other one had a correct food cost. I have no idea how that's even possible, so I'd appreciate an explanation. The issue seems to be solved for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
Mistake or wrong default value. You can enter -1 if opening the field without bounds (shift + double click open).

That wasn't the case. I had two exact same acolytes, but one of them had -1 food cost and the other 1 food cost. They were the exact same - showing up in the HUD as the same aco, same modified unit etc. It's as if one unit simply went bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.