• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Food limit, can it be set higher than 100 cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If there is a trigger for this then please tell. I have found a Trigger to set a cap but it did not go any higher than 100. I had it 750/100 lol

Level 5
No, it's the highest value. Unfortnalely many variables have maximum value (like the speed is 522, the sight is 1800 - i'd like to mention a flaw here: you can have a unit with a sight of 2200 if you copy the value of the level 3 owl scout's sight), and that limits your map.

Try making less food cost per units or make some units cost no food.

Level 3
Yeah, I can make them cost no food but I cannot do that anymore. So many units just slows down the system so damn much, so now I am going to have the players build houseing and have each unit cost 1 of food or 2. And, see how that works out. 300 is good, because all I need is 2 or 3 groups of units to conquer with.

Level 10
maximum speed can be raised in gamplay constants(i think) it might be for buff reasons.
amyway you can raise a unit's movement speed by either using WEU(although i dont suggest doing so) or use WE (hold onto shift and click the factor you want to change).

Status
Not open for further replies.