• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Food Leg

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I have made this model for decoration, I hope you like them.

this asks me for 100 characters so at least I will explain that it is an item for the decoration, they can place it where they want since it is a complement.

versiomes

pata de comida5.mdx:the same model but without animations, with fewer polygons and the separate name in Spanish.

FoodLeg12:The model already added 3 animations, the name was corrected in English without spaces but, not that it is a polygon or how to correct it.
Previews
Contents

Food Leg (Model)

Food Leg (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please fix the issues with the model: - The model only needs one Stand and Death animation. Model should not be visible in Death animation. Check other approved attachment models for reference. - Fix the internal as well as file name of the model to...
Please fix the issues with the model:

- The model only needs one Stand and Death animation. Model should not be visible in Death animation. Check other approved attachment models for reference.
- Fix the internal as well as file name of the model to something not Spanish. Try not to use spaces in the names.
- The polygon count is a bit too for such a simple attachment model. Maybe try to a way to reduce it.