• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Food in decimals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I wonder if the editor can work with food in decimals, like 3.4 or similar?
I don't assume that it will show 3.4 in the top right corner, but just wondering if it can work with decimals in the memory sorta and then make it 3 cause that's the nearest whole number. Or will the food just mess up and then nothing happen?

Level 8
Why would you wanna do that? You can adjust the food cap on gameplay constants. Raising it would give you "more space" to adjust things.

Level 6
Why would you wanna do that? You can adjust the food cap on gameplay constants. Raising it would give you "more space" to adjust things.
I wanted to use low values to make it clearer. But i have already changed since the low values wont work, so instead of 1 i use 10 and instead of 3 i use 30 and so on.
But thank you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.