• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Flying Morphed Demon Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I humbly ask if someone kind enough could do a morphed demon hunter with a natural flying animation with regards to

Stand while flying
Movement while flying

In other words make like the unit is flying and not floating over the ground.

Thanks in advance =)

Well, I tought about this once before. If it's enought that I use the regular "stand alternate" for both stand and move this could be pretty easy.
It meens that the animations for "move" and "stand" will be the same and the only animation in it will be that he slowly hovers up and down while flaping his wings.
Would that work for you?

Level 3
Well, I tought about this once before. If it's enought that I use the regular "stand alternate" for both stand and move this could be pretty easy.
It meens that the animations for "move" and "stand" will be the same and the only animation in it will be that he slowly hovers up and down while flaping his wings.
Would that work for you?

Yes sir. I would really appreciate it. =)
Making it move(fly) is difficult by the way? The way I see it, the DH flaps his wings up and down while leaning towards.

Yes sir. I would really appreciate it. =)
Making it move(fly) is difficult by the way? The way I see it, the DH flaps his wings up and down while leaning towards.

hmm. could be har since I'm not that good att animationg, I have done a test version that you could have. say what you think, and I still got the regular form in it so the size is big.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=mrst23

Level 3
I'll try and make more noise see if I can get some help. Thanks again, I'll credit you once my map is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.