• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Floating Text Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, once again, thanks for taking interest. I'm pretty sure Pharoah_ will reply to this if he sees it :grin:, but he's not online right now, so. Yeah.

Alright, here's what I want to do. I want to make a Floating Text appear on top of a player's hero, and it follows him around.

• Floating Text
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempString = Player 1 (Red)'s name
      • Set TempUnit = Player 1's (Unit) (Don't mind this for now)
      • Floating Text - Create a floating text containing TempString above TempUnit offset by 0.00 containing font size 10.00, (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) color and 0.00% transparency
I did that trigger, however it doesn't seem to work.

Oh, and I'm also looking for a way to make the name colored, like:

WorldEdit
(Unit)

Thanks for helping! Will give the most helpful answer his/her deserved reputation point.

Status
Not open for further replies.