• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Floating Text] Damage Show Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
well, could anyone made a floating text that will show up damage dealt?

its not the normal simple floating text that just moves away,and fades.

i want it to change its Font size gradually, getting bigger, than smaller at a certain time. (it fades in the middle of the getting smaller.)

it goes in a Inverted U shape, just like in Ragnarok online.
just like a fountain..

It comes from the direction of where the attacking unit are.

Note : The Colour of the font depends on the Team Colour of the Unit Attacking Unit.

i have seen this in the map "FATELCF"
A.k.a Fate Last Calix Defender

and another map, i forgot what it is...but its gradual font change is very smooth, and its really beautiful, so i wanted this on my map :D

i could make a normal ones, where it just show damage, and move away in the direction it is attacked from...
but not this one.. Help will be appreciated :D with Credits all around my map, in the middle of the map, in the credit section, in the corner of my map, in the loading screen of the map, etc..

with +REP ofcourse xD

Status
Not open for further replies.