• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Flatting out a model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
i am making a Pool, a blood pool, and i see that the tornado model file fits,

can someone flat it out?

i want it to be flat from the z axis, so that the height become 5 - 12%++ (Up to you, so that it looks the best) of the original or something that looks real good, so that when a unit enters it, it will looks like the feet is inside the pool.

i will colour it red using the object editor.

this is a simple edit of changing a model's height.

can be done in simplep wc3 model editor,

i am sorry for requesting this, simple thing, but, i am using mac ^^, anyone that uses one too will find themself across the same difficulty that i had during world editing experience.

thank you, for coming to read my request,

but i cant really give you anything, aside from reps for helping out. thx!.

----------------------------------------another request---------------------------

can anyone make the Frostmourne icon autocast? (and disabled ones too.*DISATC)
using this tool http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/button-manager-v1-8-2-a-116280/
or any other ways.

thx..

Last edited:
Level 16
cant use that 4 a spell.you cant summon doodads, just destructible, and destructible , i dont think we could change its scale with the x y z,

doodads could still be scaled in x y z, but not destructible (it goes in the same scale as how unit does.)

and the trigger change unit size x y z doesnt work , when one value is diffrent.

thats the diffrences.

couldnt be done in anything other than wc3 model editor D:

Level 16
tried that, it lags a lot, and looks real bad.but okay, i will wait for someone who will be willing to make,

and it doesnt go whirpooling animation since i am pretty bad at triggers D:
xD

thx, +REP anyways for trying to help.

anyways, can make the frostmourne Autocast for me? :p

Level 16
Thx! + REP to Both, anyways,

Well, not that model, i want the Units - Tornado model.

not the black tornado buff.

anyways yes, i want you to flat it like that, well, try 15, it looks great, or more whichever will look good for you, that if you colour it red, it will look like a red blood whirpool.

i want it to look like this (this is 15% height, and paladin looks just half absorbed by the whirpool of blood.)

BloodWhirpool.png

sorry for being so selfish, but its for my project that i have been making so long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.