• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cut This Model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
KiljaedanFront.png

KilljaedanSmoke.png

Can you someone please cut the kiljaedan model into half? just as shown in the picture,

and please remove the fog on his back at Pic 2 on the left side.(The red cloudy fog) (Not the special effects, Leave all special effect as it is!!)

and dont forget to adjust its height ! :D

thx.

first of all, i am sorry to be posting this, but i am using mac, so no model editing tools out there such as wc3 model editor i can use, i know its a simple task, thx a lot for viewing this :D

***Note that this is Kiljaedan Cinematic model***

Level 16
well, not in the air please, xD, (lol, thx 4 da model, it fits perfectly, and its just what i need.)

yeah, i am using the maximum and minimum height (For the screenshot), but for some reason, i will not be using Fly movement type, i got my reasons.

i will be making it ground movement type.

(i will be sticking a 90degrees portal, below him (when birth, with kiljaedan popping up?, and death, close the portal with death animation? lol... like in WoW, can you stick it on him? lol, so that i dont need to trigger it :p lol, what a lazy thing i am.)

Status
Not open for further replies.