1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Flashlight v1.0

Submitted by Squiggy
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Lets loose a bolt of lightning towards the target. As soon as the target is hit it gets stunned and lightningballs burst out damaging the target and nearby enemies for 25% less damage.
Level 1: 100 damage (stuns 4s)
Level 2: 120 damage (stuns 5s / hits 1 more enemy)
Level 3: 150 damage (stuns 6s / hits 2 more enemies)
--
Spell does not attack flying/not organic units
Spell is gui/mui/epic
--
This spell is made all by myself, therefore all credits goto me and I bid you to credit me if you use it in your map ;)
--
2009 - Squiggy

Keywords:
Flashlight, lightning, bolt, flash, Squiggy, epic, lulz, spells, naruto, spell,
Contents

Flashlight (Map)

Reviews
17:33, 7th Feb 2009 Hanky: Advice: 5 points are the highest rating and 1 point is the lowest rating. Documentation: 5 Visual Effects: 5 Triggering: 4 Idea: 4 Well a really simple spell but apart from that it's a really neat spell. I...
  1. 17:33, 7th Feb 2009
    Hanky:
    Evaluation

Rating Points
    Advice: 5 points are the highest rating and 1 point is the lowest rating.

Documentation: 5
    Visual Effects: 5
    Triggering: 4
    Idea: 4

Rating Comment

Well a really simple spell but apart from that it's a really neat spell. I just can recommend to use this spell if you search something like this.

Advice: If you didn't understood my rating or if you maybe have questions because you don't know how to fix bugs or leaks etc. You can always send a private message to me. I will answer as soon I got time.

2. Striker21

Striker21

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice, 5/5

3. AyeKantSpel

AyeKantSpel

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is pretty cool, I'll use it in my campaign for sure, just gonna change it some! +rep.

4. Rex.

Rex.

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Its more like lightning.