• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Flamy Shockwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I will need a shockwave that has flamy aura and flaming waves attached to the effect, that move backwards or basically act when it is casted, and effect moves.

Hopefully you understand what I want to say, if not, I will try to describe it better.

Level 18
Well, It's like a regular shockwave, but colored in flames (the colour of flames), and that shockwave is set on flame, so it looks like the shockwave is burning.
And when that effect is moving forwards, the flaming effect (burning) is tilting backwards, giving the effect of realisting burning.

Got a clearer picture now? =)

Level 18
But the shockwave missile would always move so the flame always tilt backward anyway?
You want a missile with a not moving animation where the flame doesn't tile backward and tilt backward when moving?

Actually yeah, you are right. It always be tilted backwards.
Yeah, that is what, when as an example I create a dummy unit with model of it, the flame would be burning normally (towards ceiling), and when it starts moving, the flame would tilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.