• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flamerule

A sword forged in a desert from the fang of a red dragon. This sword was wielded by a dangerous bandit that ruled the desert. He crushed many a foe with his blade up until the day he died. The sword had leeched his soul through his hatred and evil, increasing it's powers at the cost of his life. He died alone with the blade and the sword was forgotten and left as legend. Many centuries passed, until it was dug up by a passing merchant. The merchant looked into the reflection of the blade and saw the raw power of the dragon it came from. He became frightful of his possible demise from the sword and sold it to anyone who would take it. Now this sword travels the world, gathering it's fire to fuel the everlasting flame of the dragons.

This model uses 100% ingame textures. Do not modify without proper permission. Give credit if you use it in your map. Thank you.

Keywords:
fire, blade, sword, flame, dragon, desert, rule, power, rage, soul, fury, merchant, demise
Contents

Flamerule (Model)

Reviews
08:13, 1st Sep 2008 Pyritie: Fix the path of your textures so they point to the ones in the MPQ. 4th Sep 2008 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

08:13, 1st Sep 2008
Pyritie: Fix the path of your textures so they point to the ones in the MPQ.

4th Sep 2008
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 1
Hi, I'm kinda new to adding different models and stuff to Maps and Units...
I'm just wondering how I attach this to a Unit if it's possible?
would apperciate a reply!!!

btw GREAT sword ^-^