• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FlameKnight

Flame Knight

Update

• Hands, feets, shoulders textures changed to FireLord.

• Cape texture changed to RevenantOfTheWaves.

• Hair texture changed and re-colored.

• Added new belt.

• Added new weapon.

• Added team color to weapon gems.

• Added book for Spell Animation.

Flame Lord? Why not Flame Knight ? This inspired me, well I was going to do something else but end up with this , sorry for the big size tho. As always using Arthas, one of my favorite models to recreate it and also my 1st model with animated texture. THANKS to Amigurumi and TLI-Inferno for the tutorials! Hope you enjoy it = ]

Keywords:
Fire Lord, Knight, Death Knight, Fire Knight, Nevermore, SF, Arthas, Demon, Flame Knight, Flame Lord, Warrior, Paladin
Contents

FlameKnight (Model)

Reviews
Misha 25th Sep 2013 Moderator's Review: Ok, here's the stuff.. nice usage of the warden texture, although the hands/feet would need a different wrap. pauldrons could be firelord texture and with some TC if possible. cape texture should be...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
25th Sep 2013
Moderator's Review: Ok, here's the stuff.. nice usage of the warden texture, although the hands/feet would need a different wrap. pauldrons could be firelord texture and with some TC if possible. cape texture should be totally changed and maybe you should find something tattered and full of holes (skelly mage cape?) or maybe revenant's tex? Hair color doesn't really fit and is wrapped badly. belt itself should be made a lot better around, the front is cool. and lastly.. 'fire-mourne' does not fit at all, see if you can think of a more unique sword idea.

well.. you could tinker a bit more with the sword, little of firelord's lava-body wouldn't hurt him :) but anyway, I approve this useful model

Level 14
Things you should fix:
-The Left shoulder rotates horribly during the attack, death and stand ready animations.
-Since you removed the book, the spell and channel animations look strange, the left arm looks like it is grabbing something, add something there to be grabbed or edit the arm animations.
-The hair is not animated.
-Delete the chest faces from the chest geoset with the iron raven texture and attach the chest faces of the geoset with the fire lord texture properly, this will save up on a few faces.
-You forgot to add portrait animations.
-The sword really does not fit the model and its edge is misaligned wit the hilt.
-The texture on the shoulders and the sides of the belt is stretched too much, you should rerwap them.
-There is a face on the lower part of the left shoulder that I think you forgot to erase.
-There are misaligned vertexes on his left leg, where the knee is.
-The normals of the left shoulder(and spikes) are reversed.
-There is a misaligned face at the base of the sword's edge.
-The normals of the face mask, the lower part, are reversed.
-The seam between the arms and the chest does not look good.

Level 9
It looks a lot cooler in that picture, in magos and in-game it just looks like a deathknight off his horse with firelords helmet and HQ frostmourne. Think you forgot to show the animated textures or something.

Otherwise as I said picture on here looks really cool.

I really apolagize about that, it was fine the last test i did, and after that i add few staff for animation textures but somehow the alpha changed to nearly transparent i fix it right now should work fine again very sorry about that

Level 22
The horns make him look like sorceress Edea, the helmet makes it look like the wearer has no upper skull area. I mean he looks like his head was sawed off.

Still this is a cool idea for a model.

Level 2
I really apolagize about that, it was fine the last test i did, and after that i add few staff for animation textures but somehow the alpha changed to nearly transparent i fix it right now should work fine again very sorry about that

it looks if you think like Bolvar Fordragon :D the Fire Death Knight hehehe

Level 2
Im a beginner in editing in worldedit and models but why do units only show a black shadow on the game and isnt clickable when i try in the models

Level 9
Im a beginner in editing in worldedit and models but why do units only show a black shadow on the game and isnt clickable when i try in the models

Hm... that's weird, usually this happening when textures are missing but this model use only textures from in game, just blinded shot here but are you sure you have the patch of Frozen Throne including the Flame Lord? Send me a private message and we will figure this out =]

Level 2
The FLame knight model works but when i try others its just plain black shadow in the game and yes i do have the latest patch