• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flagellant

Another model which'll be used in a map project of mine (hopefully...) This time, a worker unit of the Empire of men(lol)

~Based on the High Elf Peasant or something like that, to which I brought modifications such as the robe and different textures. (Yes, the variation of skin tones was intended.)

~Portrait was based on the Acolyte, to whose bones I reassigned the upper torso of the main model.

~~Enjoy and give credit if you use in your map/project/whatever that may be lol

Keywords:
flagellant zombie Frankenstein
Contents

Flagellant (Model)

Flagellant (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Works ingame, is nicely managed and looks very good for Warcraft. Portrait is especially creepy (positivity meant)!
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)
Works ingame, is nicely managed and looks very good for Warcraft. Portrait is especially creepy (positivity meant)!

Level 3
well, i'm goin to use this Flagellant as a dwarf builder, since there are no dwarf builders.
ill use it cause of his beard, but if u make a Dwarf Worker based on this guy, man, he would look gr8

Level 2
Am I the only one who sees all truth in this model. Its clear Dionesiist made it as a worker and flagellant of the Empire. For those of you who doesnt know of the original to warcraft (Warhammer) a flagellant is supossed to look sick cause he is often a dying, sick and mad man who has seen a lot of chaotic death. Later he also swears an oath to the warrior god Sigmar to be a frenzy warrior wich will fight to the death. Not too exact but its the simple explination, right Dionesiist?

Level 1
the model was approved, and in the comment it said that the portrait was especially creepy, but there is no portrait!

its still a great model though

Edit: oh nvm, i just hadn't downloaded it yet to find the portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.