• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fixing World editor and World editor unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Ok so it's me again while working on the mod i'm doing i'm getting lots of problems but oh well..

can someone tell me why when i changed war3 logo it looks good ingame but the editor crashes and says that the file is corrupt? how do i fix it? :/.

or if i can't do that where do i chose my warcraft 3 directory for Jass New gen pack World editor ? since Jass New gen pack World editor does not crash..

but it uses my normal warcraft directory instead of the modded warcraft :(

Last edited:
Level 18
um i found something that might be the problem Warcraft Logo is in blp but it has 10 logos inside the same blp in different sizes each one, but if i make a png blp it just can have one , i'm not sure how to edit a multi image blp
-------------
i'll give you all blp/psd/blp files of the logo

--------------------

Here they are the Warcraft Logo and The logo in png ,
when you open the blp logo you will notice that in blp information (left side of blp lab there are 10 images each one is the same logo but in different size) i don't know how to replace each one with the logo in different size i just can replace one :S
http://www.mediafire.com/?20nr3sr9bv99z0p

Level 18
it doesn't need a path since i'm directly adding them to the mpq :S

just needs to edit the blp to add the 10 images but idk how to :/
---------------
Edit found how to!!! i just needed to Use mass converter instead of 1 per 1 converter , but thanks for the help anyways .
i may still need your help for some stuff that i don't understand
-----------
edit again still doesn't work it's done good and everything but idk why it still doesn't work :S

Level 18
oh you use the mpq editor (open the War3x.mpq inside the warcraft folder).
then go to Replaceabletextures and then worldEdit UI and there Replace files (delete the one there and replace it with the new one).

-----------
make sure you make a backup of the mpq first.

after that try opening the world editor

Level 9
were do you want the logo to appear?

nvm so you want it world edit logo?

edit: how do i open mpq? with extractor or is there a tool

Level 9
i deleted the image logo and replaced it with yours in the image folder then i opened the mpq delete the texture needed and added the custom and done it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.