• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fixing attack animation of a model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there!

I've found a bunch of models that gave me the idea to go back to work on my LOTR project (Peoples of Middle Earth). Among them, there was this uruk hai bowman with a buggy attack animation (the model don't put the arrow on the bow). I think it is edited from a WOW model. Could someone give me a hand in fixing this?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IU05.mdx
    801 KB · Views: 65
  • UrukWBody.blp
    504 KB · Views: 47
Level 9
That's way better than before, thanks :)! But would it be possible to make his body staying in the direction of shooting and straight on his feet after each shot instead to go back to "stand" animation?

Last edited:
Level 10
That's way better than before, thanks :)! But would it be possible to make his body staying in the direction of shooting and straight on his feet after each shot instead to go back to "stand" animation?

I guess this one is fine. My internet connection is a pain during these days so I'll stop for a while.

Attachments

• IU05 - F.mdx
    294.1 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.