• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

First Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well heres my first terrain, its demons :infl_thumbs_up:

terrain.jpg (click for a larger image)

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Level 8
Double post 3 hours after? <.<

Anyway, I don't see anything special in that terrain. Outland-like tilesets are not my style, though.

Outland style :grin: But this one is not great all, just a lot randomed stuff here and there, I would suggest to think first what it shall stand for, all these untis (with no shadows), it just look bad ... I would suggest choose first an easier Tileset, cause with Outland it's difficult to get something new ... just my opinion and I hope you do not hate me for this now ... don't give up.

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 13
Very messy and Random. Might wanna try a better camra angle too, cant really see much. What i can see is that the terrain variation is minimum and theres an over-abundance of units. And whats up with the random volcano? lol
Also, some of your torches are flying. Try pressing Ctrl + Pagedown to fix that (after you have them selected)

Status
Not open for further replies.