• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First Terrain : What do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi !
Here is my first terrain making =).
What do you think of it ?
It's the Capture of Illidan in a train =)

Attachments

• Illidan's Capture.jpg
    Illidan's Capture.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 194
Level 10
It looks like you would just fall down for ever if you go to the other side of the way where illidan is. And some of the trees looks like there floating, cause the stem are barely touching the ground. Use ctrl + pagedown / ctrl + pageup to lower / higher the doodads. As said before also remove rays of light cause the sun is in the middle of the background and not on top of it.

Level 19
I like the train and I think than was made pretty well for a first terrain. However the light effects don't make sense.Try next time to use custom light effect doodads from UTM istead of using blizzard weather, that will make it look much better. And try to have more distance in your landscape. Keep terraining, you got it, just practise. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.