• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Firing Multiple Weapons at Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there, I'm trying to make a battlecruiser that fires multiple weapons at once while moving. After making 4 weapons (in which I unchecked linked cooldowns, only fire when attacking, and only fire at attacked target and enabled attack while moving), I was successful at making a battlecruiser that can fire while moving.

However. The cruiser can only fire one weapon at a time. If i set the cruiser to attack a specific unit it will only use one weapon, but if I have the battlecruiser move around it will fire all 4 weapons, but not at the same time (although it fires so fast it appears to being doing so).

Anyone figure out how to make it so the bc can fire all its weapons simulateneously all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.