• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Firefox Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I've been using Firefox for a very long time. In the past I have had more add-ons among other things but now all of a sudden when I use firefox it will crash for seemingly no reason. It will just crash and if I turn it back on it will crash again OR go to a screen saying,

Well this is embarrassing your firefox seems to have crashed blah blah would you like to restore your pages or start new session. Restoring results in another crash as does a new session at times. I looked and saw people saying it had to do with flash or something and that others were having the same problems with the latest update.

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem? At the moment I'm using Chrome -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.