1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

FireCryptLordSkin

Submitted by TwiceForsaken
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
a lil skin i did for a seige

Keywords:
nerubian, flame, fiery, beetle, monster
Contents

FireCryptLordSkin (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Original shell design, but more should've been changed
  1. THE_END: Original shell design, but more should've been changed

2. seongjun

seongjun

Resources:
    Resources:
    8) nice fire nerubian but hes not on fire :lol:

3. DrunkenTroll

DrunkenTroll

Resources:
    Resources:
    What? did he go through a auto bodyshop place and thay mistaked him for a zuped up car? 5/5

4. Douyakasha

Douyakasha

Resources:
    Resources:
    you can add the fire in thw world editor :D

---
    I think it looks good, +point for the not-many colors.

5. Weeniedog

Weeniedog

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes i agree this skin looks really good i dont know how much work you put into it but that doesnt mater if its good

6. TwiceForsaken

TwiceForsaken

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well this was the first skin i did its the 5th posted and it took me 2 hours to do i did it about 7 months ago for a seige i played with m freinds i also reskined the spikes for his abilitys so they looked as if they were glowing with heat and i edited a crypt lord so he burrowed but ive had soem problems with him when he chanels spells he uses alternat move wich ends up being him burrowed

if any one thinks they could help with that ill post it just mesage me

7. GoD-ThErEaL

GoD-ThErEaL

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice skin

8. Defiant

Defiant

Resources:
    Resources:
    You should've done more than just the carapace. I know the CL wraps abysmally, but still...

On a side note, could you update the screenie with a shot of the Carrion Beetle with this skin? It'd be nice to see how it he looks....

As for your animation problem: the Crypt Lord originally had Alternate animations (with his shell open). You can stop spells using these with one of the fields in Object Editor (I think it's something like "Animation Names", near the top in spell edit); just change the animation names or remove the "alternate" bits.

9. TwiceForsaken

TwiceForsaken

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    ask and ye shall recive there are the scarabs and as for me editing more than just caripace i have done so on other skinsim just not willing to share those yet

10. flyingnightmare

flyingnightmare

Resources:
    Resources:
    paths?
    is it Textures/FireCryptLord.blp? or is it Units/Undead/CryptLord.blp?

11. Cool Joe Smith

Cool Joe Smith

Resources:
    Resources:
    love it!! 5/5 but how do you use skins?

12. Torushi

Torushi

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice done, good that someone made something usefull instead of all those DH skins ^^ 5/5 :twisted:

13. Warcraft_Freak

Warcraft_Freak

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really cool model... looks great if you add some flame animations in editor :D 5/5