• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fireball Clap V1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a thunder clap with fireballs included.
A friend of mine helped me alot, he is not registed here but is nickname is JGBoss.

Keywords:
Fire, thunder, strange
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
16:23, 15th Nov 2009 TriggerHappy187: You need an ingame screenshot. Waits suck. You leak a lot. Your using the wrong event (Unit - starts the effect of ability is the correct one). Aim variable is completely useless.

M

16:23, 15th Nov 2009
TriggerHappy187:

• You need an ingame screenshot.
  • Waits suck.
  • You leak a lot.
  • Your using the wrong event (Unit - starts the effect of ability is the correct one).
  • Aim variable is completely useless.

Level 3
1. Find a better screen shot
2. Make a custom Spell instead of using thunder clap
3. why your spell don't work ingame
4. trigger is kinda horrible
5. find a better map name
6. Use triggering unit instead of casting unit

Edit:
7. even if it don't work , it leak -.-
  • Actions
    • Set Aim = (Facing of (Casting unit))
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Set Aim = 30.00
you set Aim and you reset Aim for a different thing , the first value of Aim will disapear and its kinda useless -.-

Level 31
hmm.. trigger is rly rly too simple.. but i'll still say u waht to fix so u can improve ur triggering skills..

you leak a points :
  • Unit - Create 1 for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Aim degrees
  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Dreadlord - Carrion Swarm ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 256.00 towards Aim degrees)
you have to set the point in a variable before and u have to remove it after, using a custom script... u have to write in the custom script action : call RemoveLocation(udg_Variable_Name) to remove it

U use an Integer A but u do nothing with it...
This is totaly useless
  • Set Aim = 30.00
to make the Integer A do something u have to do this
  • Set Aim = (30.00 x (Real((Integer A))))
Using an integer A isnt the best thing to do cuz it can bug but at the triggering point u are just continue with it..
use Triggering Unit instead of Casting unit. (Triggering Unit works for the unit that is in the event)

Also i would suggest u to remove the wait 0.50 sec for a better effect and ability.

Level 13
What the hell are you doing?
--
  • Unit - Create 1 for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Aim degrees
--
Where is the unit type to create? and there are alot of LEAKS. o_O
You wanna try to make/copy a circle of carrion swarm?