• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Pandaren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Werewulf said:
and u wonder why they call it image extractor?
use wc3viewer.

i did say it didn't work, so what's your problem, would u plz try to be a lil more friendly, u complained bout the troll skin too, but anyway, thx for teaching me, the thing i wanted to do was to make the pandaren look something like this
ganon.jpg
but i guess that will go in the request forum now, if no one of u 2 are planning to do it immediately, wich i don't think :p

Level 45
We do have a life, and im just in a ticky mood cuz i got slept in..(sorry)
What do u mean u told me what wont work?
i said image extracter just extracts images like blp.
Wc3viewer,mpq tools, i think magos model editor can extract mdx to mdx or mdl, u might need um..yogbuls converter..
and to have that model..well yeah..simply get the fire panderan, get a kinghts head put it on top, footman or someother humanfeet and then reskin, it should then look fine..sorry i cant do it..im very busy makin a mesh for daelin.
i would if i wasnt busy...truelly, i am sorry for my actions before, plz do not take anyof my bitch like mood action ..im just tired and cranky and a total wanker.

Level 5
Werewulf said:
We do have a life, and im just in a ticky mood cuz i got slept in..(sorry)
What do u mean u told me what wont work?
i said image extracter just extracts images like blp.
Wc3viewer,mpq tools, i think magos model editor can extract mdx to mdx or mdl, u might need um..yogbuls converter..
and to have that model..well yeah..simply get the fire panderan, get a kinghts head put it on top, footman or someother humanfeet and then reskin, it should then look fine..sorry i cant do it..im very busy makin a mesh for daelin.
i would if i wasnt busy...truelly, i am sorry for my actions before, plz do not take anyof my ***** like mood action ..im just tired and cranky and a total wanker.

np, i forgive u for that, but i would like some help with that take a human head thing, i don't know how to do it, i tried editing the model with mdlvis, but it is damn hard, what programs do u recommend me to use? btw, tell me if u change ur mind and want to do it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.