• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire panda orb models:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Fire panda spell animations required.

Ok I have an project of making an fire-ice panda test map.
I am new to World editor. I don't have any knowledge of editing an model, so i would like how to mount the orb within War3 campaign- when you kill one of the nerubians in the first misson in Northrend you get that blue orb that circles around you're blade. I want to make an blue orb circle around one of the blades and an red around the other when the ultimate is learned, for better effect.
I have repainted the hero model, but i have to edit ti some more.
Also, i need an effect for an spell. It goes in a line like Eartshakers Fissure or Jakiros Ice path, but i need it be with fire. He melts the earth like an lava effect with fire.
You can see the model here:
Firepanda1.JPG
Firepanda.JPG

So i would like to know what program to use to mount the orbs, and where to find them and repainting them.
My hero suggestion is at play dota, if you want to see it it is here. If you can make an test map i

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.