• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Find the Texture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya,
In my map i wanna skin the cliff tileset from Dalaran-ruins (Not sure if the names corect, iv got a german Wc3) but i cant seem to find the texture... Dose anyone know where the .blp is located or wats its called.

For all those dont know the Texture i meen; Its this one->
Thy a bunch,
communist_orc

Attachments

• RuinedCliff.jpg
    RuinedCliff.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 127
its in Black Citadel.
Na, Its Dalarar-ruins, (Black Citadel is red/blackish) but I need the file name/directory path of the cliff texture, not the tileset name.

Inside the main MPQs are single-letter-named tileset MPQs that contain all this bullshit.

Why does nobody except me know about this?
I know that to, I found the whole tilset exept for the cliff texture (Their a bit different)... & Typing keywords like "cliff", "Dalaran" or "TerrainArt" into WcIII Viewer dont give me the texture I need.

@ Rao Dao: Are the Cliff textures only sorted with the 'Single-letter' system in RoC? Dalaran-ruins is a Frozen Throne Texture...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Choose the right <letter>.MPQ for the tileset you want. EXTRACT IT FROM THE MAIN MPQ. Look inside it. Follow the paths.
Oki, thx... Didnt quit get it for a bit.
(Was playing Pac-man while reading what u wrote, OLD-school is Tru-School!)

It's the one named J.mpq i belive.
Yeah, it is. Thx a load, looking through all the <letters> would have taken a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.