• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FinalFantasy7MapTheBlackMateria V2.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

FinalFantasy7MapTheBlackMateria V2.6 (Map)

Level 2
Best ff VII map ever hahahaha.ha..ha...ha best joke i ever heard.
This map is nothing more than a piece of s**t

Level 2
I´d have to make a whole new map cause ur map is so bad it´s not even worth usng it as basis.
Sry but thats the truth.
U messed up everything.
Don´t complain if someone critiziesez(hope thats right x_X)ur map if u dont fix bugs and care of everything that should be made better or fixed.

Level 2
Sry for beeing so rude but im a bit sensitive in final fantasy things^^sry...
Ok that will be a big list of things :p
1.of all the skills:
1.1descriptions
All skills had only a different name but not a own description
1.2.Omgwtf
Skills are too powerfull or useless
for example Cloud/D Cloud 99%evasion i guess(didnt look in editor);
stat bonus lvl 50-> +10k;Jenova 100%damage reduction demon spawn=useless;
2.Terrain
2.1Water
Enemys in water?oO...a bit wierd.I think it would be better if u would make real water u could set jenovas into a harbor or on a small island.
2.2Missing Terrain
There are many places im missing like the home of Tifas ancients.There arent many details(doodads)in the map it looks very...empty to me :(
3.Creeps
3.1Creep Spawns
I always have a creep overspawn at the noob/hard/ normal arena and my Pc isnt the fastest.
3.2Creep strength
lvl max 150is nice but the creeps and bosses are much too weak.There arent any powerfull creeps with which u could train later on.U always have this boring little frogs bandits and wolfs and demons...not much.
3.3Bosses
There were so many bosses i cant even remember and so many im missing like the weapons...well mostly the weapons.Oh and just giving them a high hp rate doesnt make them real boses (7-8damage hahahaha...ha..ha -_-)
4.Items
4.1Descriptions
Lol different name but standard description and different effect...seems not right to me.
4.2Custom items
first of all, how about a trigger that gives u a better weapon at later levels just to give a bit more ff feeling.For example changing Clouds weapon into Ulimate Weapon at lvl 150.(sry dont know the english weapon names,im german myself)I hope u know what i mean.
And a few more potions and stuff would also give a better feeling tip:try to give shops a smaller skin,that saves space.

Ok i think this is enough for the moment i hope i wasnt too offensive this time^^
Please dont think im just an evil ass that hates u i just want ur map to be worth representing ff7.
Oh and dont worry ill add more complains but first i want to hear ur comment :)

Level 2
Hey djsep...don't worry every first map is a mess. And don't listen to what Avastor says...he is just jelouse...huh...well keep going and you will make it!!!

Level 2
I guess u havent played the map yet?
The moment where i got a little bit furios was the "best ff VII map ever" in the loading screen.
If its ur first map u have to say it so people(me *g*) dont excpect too much and can help u out for additions and/or later maps.

Level 4
Ill try to make it bether, But i have ,made a forum about how i can make it bether.
and by the way how can i make a weapon or item bether!! Like make a HpUp Book Give you 1000 not 50 HP??????

Level 2
As far as i know u go into the objekt editor go to the skill menu go into the register special->items
right klick on the folder and select.New own skill
name it(for example) +100strength and select "item:hero atribute-bonus" after that u change the variables u like make description and all that stuff.

Now go to the item menu and the esiest way is u open the standard book of strength change description and change the item skill to ur new one(the one u just created).

I hope ull find it out.

Btw if i can help ill do what i can

Level 2
haha!
hes right man, i tried to make a map, ended up getting so frustrated i allmost destroyed my comp! ^_^'
never even finished a single map, so nice going.
next time try and put a custome immage when putting on this site, it makes people more intrested! :D
neway nice going

Level 1
Consider this a trial and error map djsep. The more you work on it to fix or improve it will eventually make you a better mapper.

Level 4
This is taking time, but so far is the new thinks:
- New Models Like Barret is marine & Red XII is a Wolf!
- Trenig Place in the bottom of the map!!
- attitute bonus or Level Up is Fixed to the bether!
- harder to get lvl up!!
- summons from the game (Not done yet whit that)
- Some one can summon Cait Sith and Vincent!!
- Rufus can summon Some of the Turks!!
- item is bether!!
- mosters is bether
im might forget something but thats what i have got now!!