• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Revolutions v4.0

6 souls fight to save their world, ruled now by an evil, new black force. Choosing the form of past hero bodies, they will return as powerful warriors to beat once and for all this dark master...you'll find out who is he...hehehe :p
Thanks to my friends with the "hard tests" and all of you who are going to enjoy it!

Version 4.1: A lot has been improved. Still need some work on the heroes. More details in-game.

Keywords:
final, fantasy, revolutions, tauren_marcus, hepu, tauren, marcus
Contents

Final Fantasy Revolutions v4.0 (Map)

Level 1
when i kill the water elament lvl 3 its in a difrent languege (i cant spell it) also the char thats named Grom needs to be changed

Last edited:
Level 3
Thanks Dethellica i'm very glad you liked it.
Thanks for the bugs Zaridan, i'm working on them right now and i'll be uploading ASAP the new update with a lot of improvements including a better and modern game experience. Keep the good vibes coming!

Level 7
lol why all player 5 ?
when we reach chapter 3 all fren not enemy ?What is this?Pls Fix it.And aslo the attribute d why when i up agi it for me int?

Level 3
lol why all player 5 ?
when we reach chapter 3 all fren not enemy ?What is this?Pls Fix it.And aslo the attribute d why when i up agi it for me int?

Same problem. It's a promising project, although you need to keep working on it. Here are same suggestions:

- add boxes or anything that can carry extra objects

- add some lore and info for the chapters

It's enough for now, I'll rate this map when I check the final version

Level 3
Ok, i'm working on it right now.
Thanks for the suggestions:
- Author description (i am also Hepu, btw) will be fixed
- Description of map, also
- And for the map's gameplay, don't worry, you guys will be shocked when i re-upload it :)
Thanks for the comments

Level 2
I expected to at least have final fantasy classes/skills available; but when i started i saw a lot of warcraft 3 items/heroes/enemies. I don't get why it's named Final Fantasy Revolutions as I scarcely saw any other Final Fantasy references so i think another name would be more relevant.

Also a repick feature or at least a description of skills would be much appreciated. Tried a hero and only liked one skill so didn't bother staying around.

Level 6
Hello there!
All in all, the map is good. I'm putting it here because after chapter 2, you are met with chapter 3 in which the creeps are neutral and didn't drop a thing. which also means that the player couldn't proceed to the next chapters because they couldn't open the gates and stuff.
But like I said, pretty decent map. Might need to tweak that ally-neutral-enemy mechanics though.