• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Forever 1.c (Help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi all, would really appreciate some help with this map if anyone can give it.

Myself and a couple of buds have been playing Final Fantasy Forever 1.c, the one where you have the leader who runs around, and you transfer to battlefields to fight monsters (the first quest is to get through the caves to the Castle Attica).

Now, we have found the key that we need to Unlock the star (the key from Fralia, the town that has fallen to demons), but we don't know where to take it. We have taken it across the shallows of the sea to the hill/island, and into/onto the circle, but nothing. We haven't yet tried taking it into the mines, because it seemed to say that we first needed to unlock the star so that we could use it's power to break the evil symbol.

Can anyone give me some help as to what to do now??? Where do we take the key?

This is the link to the map, if you aren't sure which i am talking about.

My thanks for any answers or information that is given :thumbs_up:

Level 3
If I can get the owners permission, I could deprotect it and may help finish it =P But I'm not really an experienced mapper.

Level 4
If I can get the owners permission, I could deprotect it and may help finish it =P But I'm not really an experienced mapper.

they are from clan TDG. and the owner is no longer active and missing on the internet. you can go to their forum website for more info about this map. and also that map can be deprotected. goodluck editing!

Level 3
Currently working on another map, should be good when complete. But I'll have ago maybe afterwards, this whole learning process is exhausting. =P

Level 3
Ah, very sad that the map finishes there :(
Would be really great if we could get an expansion on this map, it is the one RPG that I have spent the most time on ever (apart from maybe Final Fantasy Epic)!

Thanks for the replies though (hehe, it took a while XD).

Level 3
Still working on my current map =P It may take abit. But if it gets done before I take a crack ^^ then all the better, haha

Level 27
That's why people should make maps open source!

Well that doesn't really work for maps with save/load codes because you could crack them that way =/

I've decided to not protect my maps because i just don't care really i mean i can't subscribe my map for it to be officialy my property because it was made in warcraft and that is owned by blizzard so WHY CARE lulz!

Yeah open source rocks!

Rui

Rui

Level 41
This is certainly one of the best maps I've played. It is a pity nobody took it.

The last time I played this map was... one year ago? I'm not sure, and I don't think I remember anything about a star key, but anyway, try talking to the king of Castle Attica. If that doesn't work, just try the tunnel. I know there's a part where you get to a circle, and you fight a very hard boss (you'll most likely need 4 people to win this one). It uses the model of the Shade. If you haven't fought it, then you'll need to head that way.

Level 3
Haha, been there done that, took two ppl =P fairly high lvl. meh.. If anyone wants I've learn't abit about unprotecting maps... I probably could unprotect it.

Level 3
It is an abbandoned, unfinished map.. its not for hacking or any form of cheating, just completing the map, which is what the map creator should've of done before releasing. So please.. I don't deportect any map. This is for a productive purpose, one which should be supported by everyone. There are alot of maps out there that needs finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.