• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello, I know there are more then a few of you did not enjoy ff9, however I don't care. I have seen a garnet model in the models section, but I do not need it, what I need is :
Gizamaluke
Black Waltz #3

Any one think they can help? credit will be given

P.S - This is for Forest Wars which is nearing completion

gizamaluke

blackwaltz

I need these for forest wars, for I am adding a tavern in the center of the map.
forest wars : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38184

Last edited:
Level 6
Post screenshots of your map, and explain what it's about. Modelers need to know if their work will be put to good use.

Also, post pictures of each model requested. They're more then a few (I'm guessing) who haven't played Final Fantasy 9.

Level 35
WOW RIP'D!!!!

BURN THE HERETIC!!! (wow rips and wow rip promotion are heresies here at the HIVE)

Please do not link to wow rips. Thank you and have a *HERETIC!!!!* wonderful day.

Perhaps you could edit the coatl model of the naga. Or someone could do so for you.

For the black waltz I know not what to do for that model. Perhaps someone would be willing to make you one from scratch.

Level 4
I will give full credit, I personally think they are great additions to the HIVE because both of them are
A - cool
B - all round usefull

Level 4
Very nice model cav!
But I am however slightly more "genuine" then that, It just is not close enough. but It is very good. I have tried to model myself it just seems that I do not possess the skills required for such a feat

Level 4
I am sorry..
I think since no one wants to help I will simply reskin the coatl.
QUESTION
How can I have more then one custom skin for the same model in one map?
So one coatl is gizamaluke, and the other is a coatl

Level 6
Go to the Tools section, and download a MPQ application and a file converter. After you download these tools, open up the MPQ application. Then go to File, Open, wc3x.mpq. (It's located in the Warcraft III directory) Then, locate the coutail unit and and export its portrait and .mdx files.

Now, open up the file converter, and convert both of those files you exported to .mdl Then, open up the .mdl files You will see a lot of lines of text. Scroll down to the part where it says Textures. Edit the part where it says Textures\Filename.blp and change it to Textures\Filename2.blp Save and then do the same for the portrait. Convert these files back to .mdx in the file converters, and import them into your map. Then import the edited skin into the map also. Change the path of the edited skin to Textures\Filename2.blp Save your map, and you're done.

Note:When I say Filename, I refer to whatever File you editing.

Note:In the textures section of the .mdl, the file might have a units\naga\ or something similar to that in front of it.

Level 4
Okay so I tried it myself, I tried many times, but I just can't seem to do it. I would really like someone to make this model for me

Level 13
Black Waltz...

Well, you can attach black wings to a Black Mage model I have, but it doesn't have any attack animations, so Chriz. and RDZ, I'd be happy if you could help on that.

Would that help?

Level 3
hello, I know there are more then a few of you did not enjoy ff9, however I don't care. I have seen a garnet model in the models section, but I do not need it, what I need is :
Gizamaluke
Black Waltz #3

Any one think they can help? credit will be given

P.S - This is for Forest Wars which is nearing completion

gizamaluke

blackwaltz

I need these for forest wars, for I am adding a tavern in the center of the map.
forest wars : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38184

u said u have found a garnet model! can u give a link of it?

Level 4
If you get the black mage animated, I would love to have it! thank you very much!
The gizamaluke should be a simple reskin of the coatl with some slight vertex editing, but I failed :(

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

2 days before bumping, you were told once before.

Level 4
you have.. a finished model.. and you still need pictures of the god damned map!? FINE!

okay.. well I am having trouble editing the damn TGAs... theres screenshots in the forest wars thread anyway.

Level 8
I know I might be a noob but, hey you might as well give him a screenshot because when I asked for a dagoth ur model (that had to be the worst mistake I made on this site so far), I didnt even know what I was gonna use it for. And atleast he is doing it

Level 4
he has a model made, josh. he just won't give it to me because he is a better person and does not have to even though it is a pointless act of literally, assholism.

Level 8
Answer

you are the only stupid here, how they gonna model for you if they dont even know what are you creating!, they must have a thing that get them to model... but they dont have even a screenshot... maybe you can be trading models for your own goods... or a variety of lots of acts... thats why they need xD. they also need it for guide... think they might help you in other things xD:cool:.

Level 4
sorry istari, but I want to get my map done, and the fact that you have it and won't give it to me, is like someone stealing my pencil in school, and holding above my head so I can't reach it.

Edit: YOU SON OF A BITCH

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Hm... I really liked the way you got 'em Istari, he definitely deserved it for the way he was acting. And liamthespy, learn to be just a little mature when you're requesting things, it is really annoying to act like this. Also, it makes you look stupid...

Level 13
No, I see you as a whiny immature little brat who demands everything be given to him right away.

Truth is, I couldn't find the damn thing. I apparently put it in a folder rather than my usual Warcraft mods folder.

Now, if you had kept your cool and been patient. I would've told you this. But, because you didn't. I thought you would go overboard. You know, Admin contact, PM spam, flaming anything that comes within 500 meters.

Also, it was making me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.