• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Kraaken/Lurker Beneath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sry not map its a campaign, in which you face watery enemies within the maelstrom, this being the boss.

Level 2
Yep its a WoW model, i'm workin on my campaign now and will submit it piece by piece when finished...but i can't finish till i have a model like this or this one.

Level 45
Looks alot like a naga on the top half to me.

Maybe someone can just edit the naga model and make it more "bumpy".

Anyway, here is some anim refs and body shots (small, sorry.. i know)

k3.gif

k1.gif

k2.gif

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Its from a naga raid in WoW...

Anyway, using the angle Werewulf provided I made this picture (since I can't model) that might inspire modelers into making something similar. It would look pretty much like the Lurker if the tail was made fatter. Here I used the Siren's lower body since the Myrmidon/Royal Guard's tail is too short.

As for the anims, since normal naga walk anims are snake-like and are not suitable for underwater conditions, the modeler could use their walk, swim anim as a default walk. That could work nicely...

Last edited:
Level 2
Im glad someone might do it, else id have to pm someone i know to port it lol, not the best idea.

Level 31
Ok, here it is. It's based off the Coatal(sp?) model so it has no decay animations, but just about every other animation.

The path for the skin is just "Kraaken.blp". MDX has no path, so just delete the "war3mapimpoted\" on both

Attachments

• Kraaken.mdx
    99.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Kraaken.blp
    89 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.