• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

File format and map unprotecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am writing a parser to rebuild from war3map.j all the other files. But I have a problem: I don't know the format of the files I want to rebuild.

I've found something but I think it's a bit old (RoC and TFT beta).

For example: I was trying to modify the 3corr map by 3ca but I have found inside a WPP file. Never seen before...

Can some1 help me?

U can find the 3corr map here

Level 1
Hmm, I'd also like to be able to rebuild from the war3map.j file. If you get it working, or know of a working one, could you point me to it please?

Thanks.

Level 21
MrDark said:
I am writing a parser to rebuild from war3map.j all the other files. But I have a problem: I don't know the format of the files I want to rebuild.

I've found something but I think it's a bit old (RoC and TFT beta).

For example: I was trying to modify the 3corr map by 3ca but I have found inside a WPP file. Never seen before...

Can some1 help me?

U can find the 3corr map here

NEVER try unprotecting maps. You may screw up the map and you don't know what you are doing. If a map is protected, leave it. These threads have been discussed many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.